We are looking for a master multi-tasker with excellent communication skills and an upbeat attitude.
- Provide professional administrative support to recruiters.
- Prepare, maintain and manage interview schedules and correspondences
- Schedule interviews, pre-employment drug tests and submit background checks.
- Review applications and assessments for completeness. Obtain additional information if necessary.
- Attend and assist with job fairs.
- Help prepare weekly reports and other departmental projects as needed.
- Compile and send new hire information to accepted applicants.
- Maintain and file applicant information.
- Experience in a human resources department a plus.
- Detail oriented with good analytical skills a must.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Access.
- Ability to write, speak and interact clearly and professionally.
- Extremely organized. Strong multi-tasking and time-management skills.
- Can handle sensitive information with the highest degree of integrity and confidentiality.
- Performs general clerical duties to include but not limited to: photocopying, faxing, mail distribution filing.
- Coordinates and maintains records for staff office space, phones, company credit cards and office keys.
- Creates and modifies various documents using Microsoft Office.
- Maintains Outlook calendar(s) in current and accurate status.
- Coordinates meetings and conference calls as needed or anticipated.
- Maintain and manage workers compensation claims.
- Answers phones promptly and uses good judgment to prioritize the distribution of messages in a timely manner.
- Responsible for keeping inventory of all office supplies and placing orders for replenishments as needed.
- Performs all other related duties as assigned.
- Bilingual a must.
- Staffing agency experience a plus.
Looking for Office Jobs or Clerical Jobs in Nevada? Look no further. The companies who list with silverstatejobs.com are looking for qualified talent to join their teams. What type of business do you want to perform clerical services for? A progressive company focused on fast growth? An ambitious new startup who just launched? A major player in an industry you find fascinating? When you use our job board, you're able to choose when you apply, who you apply with and where you get to work. Explore the job posting, the position descriptions, the benefit options and more.
At the end of the day, you'll Find Yourself (a job).
Have accounting experience? Try clicking here for Accounting Jobs in Nevada.