Overall Objective and Expectations
- Take ownership of the processes to ensure the documents and product configuration supporting all key functions (e.g., manufacturing, purchasing, etc.) are correct and to the correct revision.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Provide documentation support during new product development and/or product changes, including document creating and/or updates, and transition to the manufacturing floor. Examples:
- Ensure documented information f only the latest revision is available at all points of use. Examples:
- Lead the Change Control Board (CCB) meetings.
- Own and control the Qualified Parts List (QPL). Examples of tasks:
- In conjunction with the QA Manager and/or direct Superior, maintain organization and disposition of quality records.
- Lead or participate in an effort to implement digital documentation on the manufacturing floor.
- Reports to the Operations Manager.
Will coordinate with his/her Superior if/when there is a need to deviate from the list of responsibilities and expectations listed above.
Looking for Office Jobs or Clerical Jobs in Nevada? Look no further. The companies who list with silverstatejobs.com are looking for qualified talent to join their teams. What type of business do you want to perform clerical services for? A progressive company focused on fast growth? An ambitious new startup who just launched? A major player in an industry you find fascinating? When you use our job board, you're able to choose when you apply, who you apply with and where you get to work. Explore the job posting, the position descriptions, the benefit options and more.
At the end of the day, you'll Find Yourself (a job).
Have accounting experience? Try clicking here for Accounting Jobs in Nevada.