- Must be able to handle stressful/pressure situations in a professional manner
- Enjoys working with others and promotes team work
- Good organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Good problem solving skills
Qualifications and Competencies:
- Minimum of 2-5 years of experience working in a manufacturing environment with a minimum of 2-3 years using inspection equipment and methodologies within a Quality Management System
- Plastic injection molding industry experience highly desirable
- Able to work efficiently under minimal supervision and have excellent time management skills to complete daily tasks and assignment sin a timely manner
- Comprehends, understands and utilizes basic GD&T (General Dimensions & Tolerances) enough to accurately interpret drawings and/or engineering prints, able to measure and inspect to tight tolerances
- Positive attitude and work ethic
- Good communication/teaching and interpersonal skills in English with excellent verbal and writing skills. Familiar with Good Documentation Practices (GDP)
- SPC knowledge and Micro-Vu Optical Vision System experience is a plus
- Working knowledge of measuring equipment such as micrometers, drop indicator, pin gages, calipers, go-no-go gages, and ability to read mechanical drawings and other technical drawings.
- High School diploma or GED required
- Mathematical abilities required (addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, decimals, and percentages)
- Basic computer skills using Microsoft Word, Excel, and data entry
Able to lift up to 40 lbs.
Ability to stand/walk for up to 12 hours a shift
Ability to climb up and down ladders/stairs
Ability to push and pull items
- How many years of Quality Control experience do you have?
- What is the highest level of education you have completed?
- Do you have reliable transportation to and from work?
- Are you able to work overtime on short notice?
The manufacturing jobs in Nevada are responsible for building our state. The jobs found in this category are responsible for creating, assembling and developing goods right here in the Silver State.
Work on part of a team with other hardworking, spirited professionals in roll-up-your-sleeves and let's-get-to-work environments. Most of the manufacturing jobs listed on silverstatejobs.com come with competitive pay, various work shift options and attractive benefit packages. Find the company and job that's right for you, right here at Silver State Jobs.
Want more options? Trying clicking this link and see about adapting your skill set to Warehouse Jobs in Nevada.