Title: Machine Operator
Status: Temp to Hire
Shift: 3rd Shift (M-F from 11:50pm-7:05am)
Location: West Reno, Nv.
Public Transportation: Not on Bus Route
- Must adhere to all instructions both supervisors and quality control inspectors.
- Read and interpret instructions, drawings, and photos to select, position, and secure work area, packaging, tables, etc.
- Complete tasks in an accurate and timely fashion while meeting spcifications.
- Monitor the injection molding machine.
- Use hand tools to inspect, manipulate, and package plastic parts.
- Maintain a clean work area.
- Give feedback to supervisors and inspectors on quality and safety issues.
Minimum Job Requirement:
- No past theft, drug/alcohol or violent criminal history within the last 10yrs.
- Must provide own transportation to and from work.
- Minimum 20/20 (corrected) vision required.
- Ability to read and speak English required.
- Simple math (addition, subtraction) skills required.
- Color blindness screening to be performed at client’s location to determine if suitable for jobs involving color differentiation.
- Manual dexterity screening to be performed at client’s location to determine if suitable for jobs involving small hand tools or manipulation of small parts.
- Able to seek assistance when uncertain about instructions, etc.
- Able to accurately judge the difference between a "good" and "bad" parts.
- Able to work safely with co-workers and heavy machinery.
- Good communication skills a plus.
- Basic computer knowledge a plus.
- Previous injection molding manufacturing experience a plus.
- Additional training, experience or knowledge of concepts, practices, and procedures from other manufacturing, warehousing or medical facilities a plus.