Title: Production/Warehouse Associate
Status: Temp to Hire
Shift: 3rd Shift (M-F from 11:50pm-7:05am)
Possible overtime on the weekends
Location: Sparks, NV 89431
Public Transportation: On Bus Route
Responsibilities of the Production/Warehouse Associate:
- Maintain a steady workflow and clean work area by performing prescribed procedures accurately and timely with minimal supervision while following all company procedures.
- Building, packing, taping and labeling product boxes. Products include baking cups, pan liners, and napkins among others.
- Loading finished boxes onto pallets.
Requirements of the Production/Warehouse Associate:
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Minimal English required.
- Production/factory environment experience preferred, but not required.
- Must pass a background check and drug test.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment consistently.
- Must be able to count product repetitively and accurately at a fast pace.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
- Must be able to lift, pull or push 30lbs for long periods of time.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with management and co-workers.
- Must have basic math skills.
- Must have finger dexterity to package product continuously.
- Must be able to lift up to 25 to 50 pounds.
- Needs full use of both hands.
- Work overtime as required.