Status: Interest List for Temp to Hire Jobs
Shift: 3rd Shift (M-F from 11:50pm-7:05am)
Possible overtime on the weekends
Location: Sparks, NV 89431
Public Transportation: On Bus Route
Responsibilities of the Floor Associate:
- Maintain your workflow by performing prescribed procedures accurately, timely, and with minimal supervision.
- Maintain accordance to company procedures and instructions including keeping a tidy work area and performing duties when assigned.
- Ensure a safe working environment by moving empty pallets to the machine area, assisting operators with loading paper rolls, and cleaning up machine areas.
Requirements of the Floor Associate:
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Minimal English required
- Production/factory environment experience preferred, but not required
- Must pass a background check and drug test
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment consistently
- Must be able to count product repetitively and accurately at a fast pace
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time
- Must be able to lift, pull or push 50lbs over their head.
- Must be able to push and pull pallet jack up to 2,000 pounds.
- Ability to operate a rider Pallet Jack.
- No History of back injury.
Work Overtime as required.